Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Marching Into Hell: A Blunt Message to the Young People of America

'Hangin' out, taking selfies and sexting
Susan Harris at FreedomOutpost is spot-on ruthless:
"When I was your age, I was following orders. I had to follow orders or men would die; and I watched men die. I watched men take their last breaths on sandy beaches, in muddy trenches, and on jagged rocks on islands no one had heard of. I put a cigarette in their mouths to calm them in their final moments; and I didn't lecture them that it was bad for their health. I heard them ask God for mercy, and I didn't "correct" them and tell them God was a useless fairytale. I heard them call out for their mothers -- and believe me they did call out no matter what age they were -- and I didn't laugh at them for being babies." more
You instinctively know that it's all coming to a crashing end, and soon.
Got a plan other than sleeping pills, starvation, being raped and murdered or ending up in a Koncentrationslager (KZ)? It better involve other like-minded people if it has a ghost of a chance to work.
Tempus fugit
Patriots: Organize, Prepare, Train!
 "If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

No comments:

Post a Comment